Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Svg Cutting Challenge ~~~ Back to School !!

I cant believe summer is over half over !!!
Sadly we only get 2 months of summer June 13-Aug 13 :-(
 
So to get back to school we are doing a NEW monthly challenge at
 
I wanted to make treats for my daughters class for the first day of school !!
 
So I used the Goldfish file from SVG Cutting Files and the scallop rectangle card base for the topper !
 
 
I also used the Jaded Blossom stamp set School Rocks for the sentiment !!!

 
I will  be making about 25 in all !
 
Please make sure to join us this month in the challenge !!!


7 comments:

Rosie said...

super cute fish treat bag

Cfariss said...

I love the gold fish ... cute

Cfariss said...

I love the gold fish ... cute

nandm1214 said...

Love these!!! What a fun idea!! :)

Beckie Williams said...

OK I love GOLDFISH!! What a great treat bag!

Janene Edgerley Spratt said...

Cute

Claudette said...

Love it!