Sunday, September 14, 2014

SVG Cutting Files New Monthly Challenge !!!

Hi Everyone !
The 15th of the month time for a NEW SVG Cutting Files Challenge !
 
Make a Birthday Card
 
I used a NEW FREE file of Princess Leia from SVG Cutting files
I also used the card base "wavy card base"
 
This card is for my Husband for his Birthday tomorrow !
 
 
 
The tag and stamp is from Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag dies 2 and Knight Bites
 
The sprinkles on the card are Doodlebug sold at Jaded Blossom
I used stickles for the yellow to make it sparkle and glossy accents on her eyes.

 
So HOW do you get this Princess Leia file for FREE???
Just participate in the challenge at SVG Cutting Files using a store bought file from the store !


3 comments:

Creations by Patti said...

Love Princess Lei. I've never particiapted in a challenge - where do I post the finished birthday card?

Threadbear said...

Love your card -- Princess Leia is so sexy!!

Mimi said...

Love this and all the colors