Thursday, April 23, 2015

We're not in Kansas Anymore !!

All things Wizard of Oz 

All week over at Digi My World they have been showing sneaks of the NEW files!

Today is the day they are released!!!


I used the PNC files to create these cute cupcake toppers !!!!

I used a brick embossing folder for the yellow and Jaded Blossom stamp "Yellow Brick Road" for the sentiment and a Jaded Blossom die from "Dimensional Banner Dies"


I used the yellow sixlet candy to represent the yellow brick road 
and the small red m&m's to be the Poppies that made them oh so tired !!!


Be sure to check out Digi My World to see all the NEW files today !!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS. So adorable. I love them!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Darling idea and I love the yellow brick road. Love them all.

Melissa said...

This is so darling! Love the yellow brick road on the cupcakes. Too cute!

Migdalia said...

They are all adorable!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M