Friday, April 15, 2016

Jaded Blossom Release Day 5 ~ Tapes & Freebie !

Hi Everyone !

Day 5 of the Jaded Blossom Release !

During Teacher Appreciation week in May I make something for everyone not just the Teachers !

I made this for the kids' Bus Driver Dawn !
She is sooo sweet to my kids !


I used the Jaded Blossom 

NEW School Designer Tapes
Scallop Slider and Topper Die
Mini Tag dies 1
School Rocks (sentiment)
2.25 x 8 bags




Here is the stamp set being featured today !


and the FREEBIE !



Come back at 4:00 PM for our HOP !!!

Its also Challenge time over at SVG Cutting Files !

I created a candy bar wrapper using their file Pencil Candy Slider Wrapper


I also used the Jaded Blossom NEW stamp set Love & Kindness

a full size candy bar fits perfect inside !



5 comments:

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

You're bus project is just too stinkin' cute!!! Love it! And the candy bar wrapper looks super sweet too!

Unknown said...

Wow! This is way too cute! Love the school bus nuggets! Love Love Love this project!!!!!!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

I love love love

GiGi said...

These are SO COOL! LOVE those bus candies and the pencil is fabulous!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!!!!