Friday, January 20, 2017

Jaded Blossom Release Day 5 ! Candy Gram ~

Hi Everyone !!!

Day 5 of the Jaded Blossom Release !!!

Here's a look back of all my projects this week ~

Monday


Tuesday


Wednesday


Thursday


Today I created a treat using just Jaded Blossom Dies!

I used the Jaded Blossom

NEW Heart Dies 1 &2
Scallop Slider Topper Die
Mini Tags 1

The was super easy to make! Cut the big piece of the Scallop Topper Die, I measured the width of the tic tacs which was 3/4" then I found the center of the Topper piece and measured it evenly on both sides of the middle and scoring the paper !

It makes such a cute little wrap ! I also used red tape to tape the back to the paper so when you untie it, it opens like a book !


Here is the cute stamp set being showcased today !!!


Here is the Freebie for this weekend only ,when you spend over $40 after tax and shipping


Thanks sooo much for stopping by !

Join us at 4 pm PST for more projects and the Release Hop !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great idea! Love it!