Friday, February 17, 2017

Jaded Blossom Release Hop !

Hey Everyone! 

Now if you're here from Lee Ann you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

I made carrot goodies for a Easter Basket !!


For the tag I used the Jaded Blossom

NEW Easter Basket Fun
Treat Tag Die
Candy Wrap Dies
Spring Dies
Spring Dies XL
Bow Dies


For the Carrots I used a SVG  from the Silhouette store
 I filled them with Peanut Butter cups,
and the Jaded Blossom 

NEW Bunny Mail
Candy Charm and Banner Dies


The outside of the Basket I used the Spring Dies XL for the flower


The cute basket is from Michaels Craft Store

Thank you so much for stopping to see my project !!!




Regular Price for the Release Package is $167.99

***Special Release Week Pricing of $139.99 will return to $149.99 on 2/20/17***


 Free 3x4 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 2/20, 11:59pm pst.

Easter Treat Circles



Of course, here is what everyone will receive when they order our New Release.



BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!



Now on to the HOP....

This is the END of the hop feel free to shop our store!


Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Candace
Marlene (GD)

26 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! So cool!! Love these, awesome basket!!

Karen said...

Just over the top! I love it!

sweetfloridamommy89 said...

One of my favorite. The carrots are adorable

sweetfloridamommy89 said...

One of my favorite. The carrots are adorable

Sarah said...

This is awesome! Love everything about it :)

snappy scrappy said...

Amazing treat basket!! LOVE!

Antdoda said...

This is amazing!!

Sue D said...

Love this cute basket of carrots and bunny tag.

Tina H said...

Amazing! I love these treats! What an adorable basket of goodness! <3

red1979 said...

Awesome basket of treats! Love the details and those cute little carrots.

Vonmariedesign said...

Adorable basket and tag, love!!!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

I so so love this basket full of carrots! just too cute!

Unknown said...

I love this basket with these cute carrots!!

Scrapper69 said...

So COOL! LOVE the little carrot treat holders & Adorable Tags!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Melissa said...

Such a neat Easter Basket. Love those carrots you made.

Angie said...

Wow - awesome treats!

Debby Pannell said...

Wowzers...This little basket is so marvelous. Love those cute little carrots and that tag with the bunny holding the sentiment is darling.
TTFN

littlen said...

Love this basket. Very cute.

Unknown said...

I loved doll of the fabulous designs by everyone, however, hands down this is my favorite!

Linda Hott said...

Adorable basket treat!

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your Easter basket is super adorable! I love the carrots you made.

Blue6366 said...

Oh my goodness what a superb project. Love those carrot boxes.

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Such a cute basket of carrots!!! Your tag is perfect!!!

Debbie said...

Michelle omg I just love this it's so super cute great job as always

Diana Hernandez said...

Great basket, the treat boxes are super cute. Tfs

Unknown said...

so cute