Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Jaded Blossom Release Day 1 ~ Fruit

Hi Everyone!!

Day 1 of the June Jaded Blossom Release

I know we are doing it a little early because the shipping dept will be out of the country for the majority of June starting June 3.

If you get Ipsy bags in the mail you might recognize this adorable bag !!!

So I created a tag and matching card for it !!

I used the Jaded Blossom

NEW Fruit Dies
NEW Go Bananas
Card Mat Dies
Treat Tag Die
Mini Tag Dies 3


I also used a slice embossing folder on the card !

Here are the cute NEW sets being showcased today !



We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $89.99
June 2019 Release will include:

4 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - 4 x 4 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp

  is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is a Mini Release so it will be available all week long!

Regular price for the release package is $98.99

**Please note there will be no June Stamp Release**
**Shipping Department will be closed from June 3rd(5pm) - June 24th**


3 comments:

Vonmariedesign said...

Soo fun!! Loove what you made and I need that embossing folder!!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorbs!!!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

OMG! I LOVE THIS! Such fun sentiments and these dies!!! I NEED THEM!