Friday, October 18, 2019

Jaded Blossom Release and Hop !!

Hey Everyone! 

Now if you're here from the Jaded Blossom Blog you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is what I made:

I made 3 different Stocking gift cards to show you how you can so easily change them up with all the add on pieces!

I love how all the dies give such cute details with the stitching ♥ 

This first gift card I used the Jaded Blossom

NEW Stocking Gift Card
Noel (sentiment)
Stitched Oval Dies
Scallop Oval Dies
Tropical Flower Dies
Flower Dies


I used red embossing powder on the sentiment


This gift card I used the Jaded Blossom

NEW Stocking Gift Card Die
Mini Tag Dies 3
Christmas Dies (Candy Cane)
Peppermint Season (sentiment)


Using Black embossing powder with this sentiment too


This winter themed gift card I used the Jaded Blossom

NEW Stocking Gift Card Die
Tropical Flower Dies (leaves)
Winter Banner Dies (icicles)
Stitched Oval Dies
Scallop Oval Dies
Winter Wishes (embossed snowflake)
Noel ( J, & Y)


I embossed this sentiment in Silver ♥ 


Thank You so much for stopping by !!!




Regular Price for the Release Package is $137.99

 Free stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 10/20, 11:59pm pst.

Elfin' Holiday Tag

And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 


BLOG CANDY


1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is NICOLE


Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

12 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are all wonderful!! I love how you did the icicles on the snowflake one!!

snappy scrappy said...

FAB stockings!!!! Love them all!!

Vonmariedesign said...

Ohhhh I loove your stockings!!! Beautiful!!!

Sue D said...

I like your cute variety of stocking gift card holders.

April said...

So festive! I love the colors.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE this die! Great job with all the papers and designs with it!

Melissa said...

These are so nice! Love all the details on each stocking. :)

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Love your stockings!

cghundley said...

Your stockings are
darling and love
the colors, especially
the last stocking!
Carla from Utah

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty stockings! I love your paper choices! These are such a special way to present a cash gift or gift card!

jjlarson said...

Love all of your fun stockings! Can't wait to get this fun die. Great Job!

Beckie Williams said...

OK your stocking is amazing. I am in love with this new die!!