Sunday, January 5, 2020

Heart Challenge ~

Hi Everyone !!

Welcome to 2020 !!!

Jaded Blossom is kicking off their challenges with a heart challenge! 

I created 2 wine tags for birthdays !!!


For this one I used the Jaded Blossom

Wine Tag die
Bow Dies
Mini Tag Die 3 
Wine O'Clock (sentiment)

I also used paper and sprinkles from Doodlebug!


For this one I used the Jaded Blossom

Wine Tag Die
Balloon Dies
Label Shape Dies
Lets Toast (sentiment)
So Many Birthdays 3 (sentiment)

The paper and sprinkles from Doodlebug!



Thanks so much for stopping by I hope you join us in the challenge this month !!



2 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are so fun and I love how you have them at the ready for when the time comes! Awesome idea!!

Vonmariedesign said...

I love your Birthday wine tags and the fun sentiments!!!