Friday, July 10, 2020

Jaded Blossom Release and Hop !

Hey Everyone!  

Now if you're here from the Jaded Blossom Blog you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is what I made:

I created a card and gift card !!

The card I used the NEW Slimline Die and folded it in half!! 


This cute gift card I used the Jaded Blossom

NEW Coffee Stain stencil
NEW Coffee Tags
Paper Bag Die
Gable Box Die (rectangle) 
Coffee Dies (cup wrap it fit perfect !)


For this vibrant card I used the Jaded Blossom

NEW Slimline Card Die (just folded it in half)
NEW Coffee Tags
NEW Coffee Bean Stencil
Coffee Dies (bean)
Gable Box Die (rectangle)


This is how I created that pretty gold background !!!

I used Deco Foil Transfer Gel and spread it over the stencil!
Then I took the stencil up, washed the stencil and let the gel dry clear on the cardstock


After the gel turned clear I put foil over the top and ran it through my big shot


Then I pulled off the foil to reveal a fun, bright, beautiful custom background!!!
This can be done with any Jaded Blossom stencil !!!







Regular Price for the Release Package is $152.99

 Free stamp set for customers that purchase 2 or more new release products! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 7/12, 11:59pm pst.

Mini Birthday Coffee Art

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

We also have a SALE going on! Our Annual JULY sale! 


Earn Tickets based on how much you spend- to be entered into a raffle for our August Release and other prizes! 


And the Return of the Golden Ticket! 


Now on to the HOP....

Next up is our guest designer Samantha !!

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love these, especially with the added gold foiling!

Becca Yahrling said...

Those gold beans are yummy! Wonderful projects.

Christine Kiehl said...

Adorable cards! Paper bag die? Outstanding! A must have!

Denise Bryant said...

Really cute card and gift card holder! Love the slimline die cut folded in half for the card! Awesome stencil design too!

Deborah Pottle said...

OMGosh these are so adorable! Love that you showed how to use the gold foil with the stencil design!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE the pink and gold color combo and how cool is the foiling for the coffee beans!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

EEEEK! these are both so cute! LOVE the pink and gold.

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

I love the projects, especially the foil!

Sue D said...

Pretty coffee themed set. Love the pink and craft and the gold foiling.

kaleilani said...

I love the technique... thanks for the inspiration... love it 😀 😍 ❤

Mary-Anne V said...

Wow I love so many thing about your projects...the cute gift card holder, the gold foiling, the use of the slimline die to create a mini card. Fun!

Valerija said...

WOW! This is beautiful and love your projects!
Valerija xx

Tina Z. said...

wow, so creative, I love it!

Julia Sandvoss said...

This is just adorable and who would not want to receive this with a gift card for something fun to drink?! Thanks for using our Deco Foil for that amazing background too!

Cindy Holmes said...

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! your card and gift card holder! I also love the gold foiled coffee beans too!

Eve N said...

Love the way you added gold coffee beans with a stencil...what a great card!