Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Fall Tier Tray Decor

 For the last year I have been decorating my tier trays with each holiday and season!

If you haven't heard Tier tray decor is HOT right now lol

So I thought I would share my Fall set up!

I have started a new business at Idaho Custom Creations which will focus on wood items, engraving etc.... so watch and follow for all the latest items to be added!! thank you !!

Instagram - Idaho Custom Creations

Facebook - Idaho Custom Creations 

 My tier tray below is from Hobby Lobby and the small one from Target

The faux mini books Idaho Custom Creations

Knitted pumpkins and cute marshmallow hats from VinVanKnits.com

I also added some Rae Dunn pieces, and others from Micheals, and Hobby Lobby

Then added cute leaf lights from the dollar store! 


Thank you so much for stopping by !!!

Have a Happy Fall !

No comments: