Thursday, December 10, 2020

Jaded Blossom Release and Hop !

 

Hey Everyone!  

Here is what I created today!

I use soooo many gift card holders at Christmas I wanted to make some to use this season!!

I used the Jaded Blossom

NEW Cozy Vibes
NEW Snowman Blend
Paper Bag Die
Goody Bag Die (rectangle mat)
Label Shape Dies
Kawaii Gingerbread


Paper is from Doodlebug and Echo Park




Regular Price for the Release Package is $93.99

 Free Stencil for customers that spend $40 or more before tax and shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 12/13 11:59am pst or while supplies last.

Birch Tree Stencil

Customer Treat!


BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is MARCIA

5 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

I love the way you decorated these cute bags! Darling gift card holders! The snowman and penguin mugs are adorable!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Ooooo I just love this stamp set! Such cute little gift card holders!!!

Sue D said...

I like your cute and festive gift card holders.

cghundley said...

These mugs are
delightful and
your creations
are so fun!
Carla from Utah

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Love those mugs, adorable bags!