Thursday, January 21, 2021

Jaded Blossom Release and Hop ~

Hey Everyone! 

Now if you're here from Marcia you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:

I created a fun card and a tag using the Jaded Blossom

NEW Fancy Heart Dies
NEW Gnomie Kisses
NEW Cute lilttle Gnomie
Bread Tag Die
Postage Die
Mini Tag Die 3 


The gumball machine I got at Target and the adorable hat for the marshmallow mug from Vin Van Knits 






Regular Price for the Release Package is $141.99

 Free Stencil for customers that spend $40 or more before tax and shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 1/24 11:59am pst or while supplies last.

XOXO STENCIL

Customer Treat

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!



This is the LAST stop on the hop !
See any goodies you need? 

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

9 comments:

sharon g said...

I especially like the tag. That gnome cupid is adorable!!!!!!

Larelyn said...

So darn cute! I love the gumball machine and your darling card. This has been a great release. I've loved everything you created.

Melissa said...

Love the tag and that gum ball machine idea!

Carol Wortman said...

This has been a fun hop (Thanks to Meghan for introducing me to a new company). The release had pretty and fun choices and wonderful fonts. The fancy heart die is so pretty and is perfect for paperpiecing colors into it. I'll be checking out Jade Blossoms products. Fun release.

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable card and tag! The gnomes are so cute!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Your card and tag are adorable.

Valerija said...

Oh, your projects are absolutely gorgeous, so sweet and beautiful!
Valerija xx

Mrsfish02 said...

I think the bread tag is too adorable... gnomie kisses is such a sweet set. Nicely done!

Sue D said...

Cute gnome card and tag and I like your display too.