Thursday, August 12, 2021

Jaded Blossom Blog Hop and Release

Hey Everyone!  


Now if you're here from Jaded Blossom Blog you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is what I made:

I'm loving the new word dies !! For this card I used the Jaded Blossom

NEW Basic Word Dies
NEW Coffee Word Dies
Coffee Dies
Doily Dies
Glasses Die






Regular Price for the Release Package is $181.99

Freebie offer: Kawaii Coffee Breakfast Icons is free with orders over $40 or more (before tax/shipping) and one new release item must be purchased for your order to qualify for the freebie. Freebie available while supplies last.

Kawaii Coffee Breakfast Icons


Customer Treat


BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!



Now on to the HOP....

Next up is LEE-ANN

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

12 comments:

Larelyn said...

Such a cute project. This has been a great release.

L in MN said...

hello, This is my first visit to your blog. Did you actually buy the can of coffee to go with your photograph? lol
Very cute card and I am enjoying the papers I have seen in the blog hop.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love your fun colors! The coffee cup is too cute!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Love it, to me those glasses make the card!

Kellie K said...

Your card is so cheerful and love the colours.

VanessaB said...

Super adorable card 😍

jjlarson said...

Super cute card! Love the glasses. They remind me of my grandma who used to wear frames like that. Thank you for that sweet memory!

Carol Wortman said...

Perfect card for the librarian,,, love the glasses. The release is fun for everyone, (got my eye on the coffee pod and pilo o tea bags, funny and fun!)

Denise Bryant said...

Such a fun card! I love the layering and the word dies you used! The coffee cup is too cute!

Sue D said...

So cute. Love the glasses on the coffee cup.

creative lady said...

cute card! I love to make coffee cards. love the incentive set too. thanks for the opportunity!

Valerija said...

Wonderful colours and the design is awesome. Love your sweet card.
Valerija xx