Thursday, August 12, 2010

Finally back to crafting!!


I got home yesturday from the beach! So good to be home, I missed my Cricut LOL!!!

I recently got a pack of black and white georgeous paper so Of course I wanted to do something elegant with it!

This card I used Summer in Paris and French Manor it is simple but has an elegant feel. The black and red paper is gemstone shimmer paper which I love! The black and white paper is by My Minds Eye and also has glitter on the paper


Both cuts are made at 5". Enjoy!

4 comments:

Martha galvez said...

I just love this card1, have to get this cart. Thanks for sharing.

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Beautiful!! I have been trying to resist SIP, but now...

Ms. Jen said...

Beautiful Michelle. I just love all those swirls on everything. You definitely accomplished elegant! I'm glad you're back too!

Georgiana said...

I love the colors. Makes me want to go to Paris...maybe someday.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana : )