Thursday, August 5, 2010

I could not decide so the winner of the messiest craft space was chosen by my husband! Thank you all for making my space look not so bad LOL !!
It was a fun challenge and I appreciate everyone who posted photos on Mr.Linky and Facebook. I also was soooo happy to see everyones Cricut on their desk space!

So now for the winner....... Roxy !!!

Congrats Roxy you are the recipient of the first ever Cricut Construction Cone Award !!!! Thank You for being such a good sport !! Here is her room..........
Please send me an email and let me know your mailing address and if you would like your name on your award!

5 comments:

Roxanne said...

What's scary is my name is also Roxi and my room looks almost as bad!!! I should have entered the contest!!

Pink Cricut said...

what a fun contest!!

Katie R. said...

Great contest!! I would've have entered Michelle but I cleaned my scraproom the day before you ran the contest & I couldn't bear to mess it up again, LOL!!! Congrats, Roxy!!

Unknown said...

Thank you Roxy now I can show my Hubby that my room isn't that bad....LOL and that I can fit more in my room :0)

Roxinda-head said...

Now everyone knows my secret to successful crafting...lots of clutter. After all, you know what they say "a cluttered desk is the sign of genius." I like to pattern myself after Albert Einstein who always had a messy working area as well. See for yourself: http://i33.tinypic.com/14avkw2.jpg
Thank you, Michelle for this fun challenge, and for picking me as the winner. So, now ladies, tell your hubbies/family there is someone out there whose space is way messier than yours (lol)!