Sunday, May 5, 2013

Color Challenge !!!

Hi Everyone !!!
 
Today is a brand NEW challenge over at Jaded Blossom !!!
 
This is our first ever color challenge !
Here are the colors !!!
 

 
I created a shape card using Jaded Blossom Food & Drink stamp set.
 
The file is from the Silhouette store, paper by Simple Stories, Echo Park, SU and PaperTrey
and the cute straw from Queen & Co.
 

 
This sooo makes me want to be sitting on a beach somewhere !!


 
Hope you will join us this month !! Be sure to check out what the rest of the DT did HERE


8 comments:

Jamie said...

Love this card!!!!

Mary Ann said...

Super cute card!Love the design!!!

sarah said...

TOOOO cute!!!

Kate said...

I could sure use a drink right now. I love this shaped card.

Migdalia said...

AMAZING!!!
Love! Love! Love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Candace Pelfrey said...

What a fun card! Love the straw!

Jaymie said...

The added straw is perfect! I love this cute card!

Crystal said...

I love this! Perfect for the color challenge!