Monday, May 6, 2013

Jaded Blossom Sneaks Day 1 !!

Ready for another exciting week of Jaded Blossom products ???
 
Yay lets kick off day 1 with Summer and by showing you my project I made!!!!!!!
 
I used the brand NEW Treat Flags (the bigger one) These fit pixie stix, lollipops, straws and much more !!! the little one fits smaller things like dum dums, toothpicks etc....
 
I also used the NEW Summer candies and the Candy charms and Banner dies.
 

Here's a close up I popped each layer, its sooo easy the slits are already cut for you so you just slide in your treat !!!
 

 
I also used many different colors of Trendy Twine!!
Echo Park and Simple Stories paper ~
 
Here is a full picture of the NEW stamps and the NEW dies !!!
 
Check out the rest of the design team projects here ~





10 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

Oh la la - gorgeous!! Great stamp release!

L.B. said...

such fun treat toppers and love the new stamps.

Candace Pelfrey said...

Love these!!!!

Kate said...

Such a Beautiful and Colorful Centerpiece this will make. Love it.

Kim Ricketts said...

I love how festive and bright this is!

Kim :)

Jaymie said...

I love these! This is such a CUTE idea!

Crystal said...

Super bright and fun! Love the Pixie sticks!

Jamie said...

These are so cute! I love pixie sticks!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Amazing centerpiece! Great colors and love the banners with the pixie sticks-so colorful!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

SusieScrapper said...

Just gorgeous, love it!

Susie
http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/