Thursday, January 17, 2013

I Pick You !

Hi Everyone !!!
 
Today's my day to show you what I've done with the New "I pick You" release, Being released tomorrow at SVG Cutting Files
 
I made 4 cards with the same file, I just changed a few things here and there
 

All the sentiments are from the Jaded Blossom stamp set Simple Sayings 2
also Jaded Blossom Flag Die 2
 

 
Here's some close ups ♥
 

I used  Peachy Keen wide eyed kid faces, various embellishments and Trendy Twine
 







 
Thanks for stopping by !!!
Don't forget these will be released tomorrow HERE !!!


12 comments:

jessica said...

simply adorable Michelle!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...their all beautiful! Lee-Ann :)

Rosie said...

omg these area adorable

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Candace Pelfrey said...

Love all of these. Awesome job!

Kim Ricketts said...

Too too cute!!!

Krystle said...

These are too cute!! Adorbs!!! (:

Trixie said...

I just LOVE all these Michelle! SO SO sweet!

antdoda said...

This is adorable!! I so want the flowers those are to cute!!

lovemypaper said...

WoW Super Cute!

Candy said...

Super sweet cards! Love the little flowers and the doodling!
Candy

Kate said...

These are just so CUTE!!! Love them and the card shape too. Adorable little girls.

Jamie said...

Love these! So cute!