Thursday, January 3, 2013

Jaded Blossom Sneak day 3 and SVG Cutting files!

Hi Everyone !!!
 
Welcome to day 3 of the Jaded Blossom sneaks !!!
 
I have created a sweet favor for you today using the
New Jaded Blossom Conversation Candies stamp set
 
I also used a super cute new file from SVG Cutting Files being released tomorrow !!
 

Super cute paper from Carta Bella, Echo Park and Simple Stories
along with some bling and twine from the Twinery
 

 
I used a ring pop inside a Jaded Blossom 3x4 treat bag
 
 
Hope you enjoyed my sneak !!! Check out what the rest of the Jaded Blossom design team did HERE and be sure to check out SVG Cutting files for this release tomorrow !!!


15 comments:

jessica said...

how totally adorable is this!!! I love the cute cuts and the GREAT sentiments!! Awesome!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...love that birdie topper!!! Lee-Ann :)

Rosie said...

omg this is sooo cute, love love the birdies

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Margaret Peppers said...

Love the topper. It is just so cute.

Margaret

Kate said...

Adorable those little birdies are so CUTE!

scrappinC said...

How adorable. Love the birds and how about that ring.
TFS!
Cindy Lou

Migdalia said...

OMG!Very Cute!Very Sweet!

Gaylynn said...

Another fun candies set, that I'm going to have to pick up.
http:// NeatNook. blogspot. com
contact@ NeatThings-Boutique dot com

Beckie said...

LOVE IT. Super cute!

Be blessed, Beckie

Trixie said...

This is super cute!!! LOVE the ring pop!

Jamie said...

This is too cute and I love the bling for the ring!

Crystal said...

I love the gem for the ring! Perfect!

Debbie said...

Michelle this is so darn cute I love it, the little love birds are the cutest too
Hugs
Debbie
DDsCrafts

Jaymie said...

The ring pops are perfect! And I love the bling for the ring... So darn cute!

scrappin2babygirls said...

awww look at those lil birdies how cute! tfs
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com