Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Kids Valentine

Now I realize these look a tad silly but both my girls LOVE them AND helped in the designing process !
 
so I will be making these for their Valentines this year.
I made this one to figure out the size and look before I mass produce these ..lol
 
and was going to post later but Peachy Keen has a challenge right now to use a heart in your project!
 
So I thought I better go ahead and post it.... not sure how many I will need to make 40-60 of them but there is PLENTY of candy on this cutie!
 


For the faces I used Peachy Keen 4" PKK-08 Happy Lashes Face
 
I sandwiched the candy between the layers and added candy over where the mouth goes !
 

 


10 comments:

Kate said...

Super Cute. Love those Angelina Jolie lips.

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER CUTE project idea!I LOVE the big lips,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

Pam said...

Did someone say Botox? This is so cute!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

jessica said...

This is super adorable!!!
Bet these will be a HUGE hit with the kiddos!!!
TFS

Melissa said...

Not silly at all! I love those lip candies, I wish they would sell a big bag of them! Darling project Michelle.

Linda said...

Haha, these are hilarious. The kids are going to love them! So cute.

Linda

Rosie said...

omg adorable

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Kim said...

Very cute!!

Unknown said...

Your card is adorable! I love the use of the chocolate lips. I never would have thought about that! I'm a new follower. Feel free to follow me as well at http://scraphappyinohio.blogspot.com :)

Cassandra said...

Hee Hee! Those lips are fabulous!! Great job...too fun! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)